Central Oregon Community College - Bend Campus
You can anticipate a community filled event full of great food, vendors, beverages, entertainment, and activities. Come meet new people, make some friends, celebrate in laughter, and be welcomed just as you are. While our goal of Pride is celebration, it is also a cause for protest that LGBTQIA2S+ lives are valued, worthy, and all belong here. Check out our Pride Sponsors to see who all will be there.
In addition to celebration, QCC’s top priority is security.
Please be prepared for bag searches and screening before being allowed entrance to the space. We ask that you are patient with the process as it is in place for you and our entire community.
- Yoga Mats, beach towels, and blankets for the grass
Empty water bottles, including empty reusable containers.
Bags that can be searchable. If you aren’t wanting your bag searched, please leave it in the car!
Personal cameras only. We will have photographers there for professional pics.
Kid-carriers – they just have to be searchable for security purposes.
Not Allowed at Bend Pride 2023
Weapons of any kind, or anything that is considered threatening by the general public.
COCC is a smoke-free campus.
Drones are not permitted for safety reasons.
Umbrellas as they prevent the view of the stage and seating area.
Pets including emotional support or companion animals. Registered service animals only.
No Fireworks, sparklers, or anything combustible.
- No outside food or beverage allowed in the fenced area.
- Show respect and kindness to other participants as well as vendors. Violence, threats to personal safety, and bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Never touch, grab, grind, thrust, or otherwise make any physical contact with another person’s body without their permission. Never assume. Always ask. By law, a person cannot give consent if they are severely intoxicated or unconscious. “No” means NO.
- Never drink and drive. Watch out for others who have over-consumed and help them find a sober ride. If you see that someone is in trouble, help them or find someone who can. Do not let any behavior, such as threats to personal safety, racist behavior, or non-consensual acts, go unchecked.
Make it a place where everyone feels safe and welcome.
No homophobia. No transphobia.
No racism. No sexism.
No fatphobia. No ableism.
No xenophobia. No classism.
No indigenous appropriation.
Respect is mandatory.
You will be asked to leave otherwise.